Turning Point offers training to organizations as well as directly to community participants.
For organizations, Turning Point’s training can help your organization move its cultural competency to the next level. Turning Point provides training in Culturally Specific training as well as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion trainings.
For community participants, Turning Point offers an array of trainings to meeting the needs of diverse groups.
- African American Cultural Nuances
- Attitudes and Activities to Avoid Unintentional Racism
- Black Children of Alcohol and Drug Addicted Parents
- Compassion Fatigue
- Concentrated Disadvantage
- Consequences of Fear in Cross-Cultural Interactions
- Emotional Intelligence Concepts
- Life Skills Course
- Viewing Your Own Culture in Context of Other Cultures: Understanding American Culture
- Unconscious Bias
For more information and a full list of training classes offered, contact Angela Reed at 612-520-9161.